Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fiona Xie & Food

Was watching lonely planet from Channel 5 featuring fiona xie when I settled down after fetching my furry pet hm. What a good mix of placing a gorgeous babe wif some glorious food. Mediacorp is pure evil, igniting my desires for food and making me hungry at this late timing seeing all the wonderful hk dim sum. There's this very appealing "come home to five" advert of fiona xie dressed up in white carrying an umbrella; she look like a cute bunny inside:). Switched to the new oKto channel and saw some show featuring sort of like a horror movie themed with NS reservist trapped in a deserted islands.
Although most tv content aren't that interesting, i find myself glued to the screen, unwilling to press the OFF switch. It gave me short term escapism from revising thru my I.O assignment (10%) and Public Finance Project that are both due on coming Tuesday. Tml's holiday but no holiday for me as I will be BTS(back to sch) for project. ~~

No comments: